Sunday, June 6, 2010

A poem.

Ghost
Light shines down throught the trees, illuminating a path just for me. I don't have a map, but I know where to go, I just have to follow the path lined with gold. I don't know my destination, I walk aimlessly, shamelessly without any regret, anything but new. I am a Ghost nor living or dead only looking for a new host. I want to smell, I want to feel, I want to feast on a meal. I can't tell time, It doesn't matter to ht e immortal a second is a minute and a hour is a day, I can't speak or say, nobody sees me they just walk away. But I am in no rush I have the lifespan of the world to finally live, but I have forgotten the feeling of lazily breathing. I am alone, I am a solitary being, I am a Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.