Thursday, May 20, 2010

1. I think that computers give us less human connections than if we didn't have them because in the present, instead of going outside of your house and meeting a friend, you go on Facebook or something to talk to them, but you lose the actual emotion and sound of their voice. I think it's nicer and more friendly to actually talk to somebody than send them an e-mail or something.

2. 1. Don't let anyone know where you live or what you do at certain times. 2.don't click on ads 3. Get protection for your computer 4. Don't cyber bully 5. don't talk to strangers.

3. I think they should encourage multitasking because thats is how this generation is like, and instead of denying this way of life which is commonly used, you should accept it and adapt to the changes.

4. it ruins your life but addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.